Creativity and New Media

@ash_wills16

one minute vlog for class

♬ original sound - ash_wills16


Link:https://www.tiktok.com/@ash_wills16/video/6808274865762684165

For this assignment, I made a one minute vlog using TikTok. TikTok has become famous for its 15-second dancing videoes but recently a new trend is to create one-minute vlogs encompassing one's entire day. I recorded about forty 3 second clips from activities throughout my day then edited the speed of the clips to fit into one minute. I then recorded a voice over which was hard to do in under a minute. It surprised me the amount of work that is put into tiktoks even though they are only seconds long. I used to always laugh at my friends who spent hours on them but now I understand the effort it takes and how fun it is to watch them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Advice

Wiki So Far