Wiki So Far


  When signing up for the wiki I looked at the list of topics that were already on the wiki and noticed that a lot of people wrote about their hobbies. Most of my hobbies/interests were already listed on the wiki so I looked at what was written already to see what I could add. Recently, a lot of things have been virtually adapted due to COVID-19 so I thought of adding to pages I liked on how they have been virtually adapted.

EDM and Twitch
       When first looking at the Wiki I thought about writing about virtual raves and dj’s twitch but there was no section for EDM. However, a classmate recently added that section. Since there is also a Twitch page, I decided that I will write about dj’s twitch channels on the Twitch section and then virtual raves on the EDM section. There are multiple articles available to find information on this that I will use to write the sections.

Soccer
      It seems the most recent updates to this are from 2018 so I plan to update the stats listed in this section of the Sports page.

Fashion bloggers
       There is a small section on blogging. I was thinking of adding in some of the most famous fashion bloggers to this section and adding pictures of them.

Comments

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I feel as if we have a lot of similarities as our hobbies match up pretty nicely; I love fashion bloggers and have been using Twitch for almost 8 years. Additionally, I also took into account the COVID-19 pandemic when not only working on the wiki and all other assignments for this project, but all my courses and their assignments. It is truly remarkable how in May of 2020, with society being so advanced, our world has been brought down to its knees by a disease. This will be something I remember forever! Nevertheless, thank you for working on these Wiki pages as I will go read them soon! Stay well!

    Sincerely,
    Scott.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Advice